Lasma Poļikevica is a certified team and personal development coach, who supports people on their way to their goals and realization of their full potential, while overcoming fear, developing courage and self-confidence.
Lasma has many years of experience in key account management, sales and marketing, teacher’s experience in the leadership program “Teach for All”, experience in creating and leading group trainings for personal growth and professional development.
Certificates and education:
- Associate Certified Coach, ACC (International Coaching Federation)
- Erickson Professional Coach, “The Art and Science of Coaching” (Erickson International)
- Erickson Professional Team Coach, “High Performance Team Coaching” (Erickson International)
- “The Art & Science of Mindfulness” (Erickson International)
- Bc.psych. in practice (University of Latvia)
- Bachelor’s Degree, Entrepreneurship and Management (Riga Technical University)
Becoming more productive!
When time really is money and valuable resource in our daily lives, implement time management tips & tricks and improve your productivity!
Join the 28-day challenge, where you will “shake up” your productivity and time management skills, in order to improve not only your performance and manage more in less time, but also improve your well-being, concentration, stress resilience and ultimately relationships with others.
years of experience
days of challenge